Monday, August 10, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House




While in Utah this summer we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House! It was bliss! I was so excited to have Logan and Lindsay see the inside of a temple and they LOVED it! This temple is a smaller one and it just gorgeous! It was a really great morning!

I'm really not going to drop Sophie, I promise!

Can you believe all I did was turn around and took a shot and this was the outcome?!?!? I swear I did not pose him!


Sweet girl

Logan and Grampa.. matchy matchy!

I love to see the temple... I'm going there someday!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I had another friend go to this open house as well. You guys could have crossed paths. What a small world. You kids are so precious...

Melissa said...

Marie I LOVE these pictures! I know so many people who have gone to this open house, and my aunt and uncle live 1 mile from it.